Brain Boost Summer Program
Starting on June 14th, relax a bit and challenge your mind with the Brain Boost summer program! Students enrolled in Idaho Virutal Academy for the 2021–2022 school year have access to an engaging online summer program called Brain Boost. This complimentary enrichment program is full of educational content for rising K–12th graders. Age-appropriate challenges and more keep students entertained and learning. With Brain Boost, students can:
- Access a virtual reading library with Stride K12 Digital Literacy Solutions—Big Universe™ (rising K–12th graders)
- Earn coins playing fun math and language arts games with Stride Academy, Space Coaster, and Koofu's Quest (rising K–8th graders)
- Develop independent thinking, build healthy habits, and spark creativity with daily challenges (rising 6–12th graders)
- Build connections with their online learning community through discussion boards (rising 6–12th graders)
- Become inspired by videos of people sharing stories about how they achieved success (rising 6–12th graders)
Starting on June 14th, students can log in to their Online School account to access Brain Boost!
Plus, we have summer activities for the whole family! To access fun summer family challenges, join us in the National LC Community in the K12 App. Connect with thousands of Learning Coaches and enjoy challenges such as an egg drop experiment, indoor fort extravaganza, a family puzzle challenge, and more!
Log into the K12 App using your Learning Coach credentials and tap Community at the bottom to get started.