How It Works (High School)
Exceptional Courses, Entire Support Team, Individualized Program
The K12 high school program provides CVA students with a high school experience like no other. With multiple online courses from which to choose, students can enjoy an individualized high school program tailored to their goals and abilities.
CVA high school students receive many benefits, including:
- Outstanding curriculum from K12, a leading provider of online learning and a Cognia-accredited company
- Multiple curriculum options to meet the needs of diverse learners
- Diverse high school catalog with courses in math, English/language arts, science, history, and electives
- Individualized Learning Plan for each student charts a course for success during and after high school
- CVA teachers, advisors, counselors, coordinators, and other educational personnel—offering personalized support to students and families
- Extracurricular clubs and activities
- In-person teacher-led and school-sponsored events where they can network with their peers
Who is this intended for?
Students in grades 9–12 who reside within the state of Oregon are eligible to attend CVA for high school.
What are the costs?
Because we are part of the public school system, the CVA high school program is tuition-free.